memyselfandeye

My photo
Little Slice of Heaven, Rural Pennsylvania, United States
wife. mommie. daughter. home-maker. my family is my passion. when not chasing children, husband, or pets about i like to bake, sew, quilt, cook, dig in the dirt, tromp around, take pictures, ponder, and fill my lungs with good, clean air. i am a very blessed girl.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How's about a photo or two?




Baby quilt finished for a friend.  Mr. Bricolage was positively aghast that I intended to Give It Away.  Machine pieced/appliqued/quilted.  Note the toile for the two skinny borders.  I really loved this quilt.  Mr. Bric wants a queen-size version for the bed.  This is why I keep him. . . .

1 comment:

  1. Aw! It is a great quilt! I can see why he wants to keep it! Lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete