memyselfandeye

My photo
Little Slice of Heaven, Rural Pennsylvania, United States
wife. mommie. daughter. home-maker. my family is my passion. when not chasing children, husband, or pets about i like to bake, sew, quilt, cook, dig in the dirt, tromp around, take pictures, ponder, and fill my lungs with good, clean air. i am a very blessed girl.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

When life gives you broken eggs. . . .


. . . put them on display! 

(You thought I was going to say something about omelets, didn't you?)

The eggs of yore now reside in the Nature Bowl, nested with various joyful tidbits: moon snails from my childhood beach in Washington State, river teeth from the wild, crystal-clear rivers of the Pacific Northwest, glass eggs, the cast footprint of a raccoon. . .

. . .oyster shells, acorn caps, a black walnut in the shell, a jay feather, a crab claw, and sundry other 
meaningful inconsequentials. . .

(an oxymoron for sure --- but if you think about it, it makes sense).


Moonscape of a moon snail. . .

Nature's mandala. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment