memyselfandeye

My photo
Little Slice of Heaven, Rural Pennsylvania, United States
wife. mommie. daughter. home-maker. my family is my passion. when not chasing children, husband, or pets about i like to bake, sew, quilt, cook, dig in the dirt, tromp around, take pictures, ponder, and fill my lungs with good, clean air. i am a very blessed girl.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Still wet behind the ears. . . .

and everywhere else, too.  This has become this:


Not my best photography, but I had to sneak in while the mama was out for a short bit.  Standing on a chair, blindly aiming my lens up and over the lip of the nest, and hoping for the best.  Birds are such fantastical creatures, and as a hobby-birder, I'm quite fascinated with all things feathered.  But boy oh boy, they sure start out as something only a mother could love.


Wet, naked little things.  Utterly helpless, snack-sized tidbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment