memyselfandeye

My photo
Little Slice of Heaven, Rural Pennsylvania, United States
wife. mommie. daughter. home-maker. my family is my passion. when not chasing children, husband, or pets about i like to bake, sew, quilt, cook, dig in the dirt, tromp around, take pictures, ponder, and fill my lungs with good, clean air. i am a very blessed girl.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

When I die,


I'd rather not be redeemed like a gymnast recovering on a trampoline,
springing from grave to feet blinded by an eastern sun.


Rather let God come like a thick dumb mother cat,


pick up what's left by the nape of its neck,



and move it to safe quarters.


---Jan Epton Seale

1 comment:

  1. She looks so sweet and loving. Hard to believe she is wild with razor sharp claws. You always find the most beautiful quotes to pair with your photos.

    ReplyDelete