memyselfandeye

My photo
Little Slice of Heaven, Rural Pennsylvania, United States
wife. mommie. daughter. home-maker. my family is my passion. when not chasing children, husband, or pets about i like to bake, sew, quilt, cook, dig in the dirt, tromp around, take pictures, ponder, and fill my lungs with good, clean air. i am a very blessed girl.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Still life. . . . . with paw


A nearly completed WIP.  This stinker was too large to quilt myself, so it was sent to
 Zany Kreations, and quilted beautifully. 
 
Sue is immensely talented; it's definitely worth shipping a quilt to her.

 
Daughter 'o mine loves lime green.  At thirteen, she's all about
color! trend! fashion!
 
 
The quilting pattern is called Frenzy, which
---comically---
speaks to Daughter's personality type of
 
**go!go!go!**
 
An orphan block was made into this pillow.
 
 
 
Axel, Luna, and the
Chairman of the Boar-d
approve.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment